Monday, June 28, 2010

The Best Fathers Day Gift I Ever Recieved

I know I am one of the most difficult people to buy a gift for. I usually just buy what I want when I think I need it. I know that I don't need any more golf shirts. I definately have more than I should in the way of golf equipment. I just have too much stuff! So, yes, I am a hard person to gift.


Well, this Fathers Day I was surprised, really surprised with a very unique memory box. I was given the best Fathers Day present that I have ever recieved.


My daughter, Mary, recently spent a lot of time hiding out in our office/craft room. I was not allowed to enter. When Mary sets her mind to somethng she is really creative and the results simply made my jaw drop in awe.

Mary put together some really cute golf themed items, a picture of us at a driving range and finished it off with a very nice note that took my breath for awhile. Mary wrote about how she loved spending time together and her love of the game of golf. She also mentioned she was learning from the best - and who am I to argue with that.


It was really a special Fathers Day and an awesome gift! I am very lucky to have a wonderful daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment